Postage prices below have been updated October 2019 and are calculated on the weight of each item you purchase. Please note these rates may be subject to changes within the local system we use in Indonesia to ship products.
WHAT DO I PAY FOR POSTAGE?
We ship all over the world from Bali, Indonesia. Deliveries take on average 5 - 10 working days, depending on your location and the time it takes an item to clear your local customs. All orders charged in Australian dollars (AUD). We have an online currency convertor in bottom left hand corner of your screen for the five major areas we ship to. This will assist you in doing a price comparison. Price conversions at this time include:
- Australian Dollar
- New Zealand Dollar
- US Dollar
- British Pound Sterling
We ship via EMS (Express Mail Service) International Parcel Post with a tracking number you receive which is linked to the Global Tracking System.
ALTERNATIVE POSTAGE OR PICKUP OPTIONS
Email us at: firstname.lastname@example.org If picking up from our store or having it delivered to your local Bali hotel or villa, you will need to order via email. Payment details will be emailed to you for your purchases via online banking.
For those placing a wholesale order, please advise our sales staff how you would prefer to have your delivery sent.
Events such as Christmas, Easter, Valentines Day etc may disrupt normal postal activities.
Our charges do not include possible taxes / duties which may be applied by customs in the country to which item is being delivered. Responsibility for any customs duties, foreign taxes etc which may be added, rests with the customer.
HOW TO USE A TRACKING NUMBER
1. We email / message you photos of your parcel and post office form filled in so you have all the details and know what to expect.
2. We send you the tracking number which will look like this: EE2044927482ID
While the parcel is in Bali, you track through https://www.posindonesia.co.id/id
3. The Indonesian Postal website has an English language option. Simply put in your tracking number and press search. You find exactly where your parcel is located at the time. You will see the below area on the Indonesian Postal website:
4. Once your parcel reaches your particular destination, you then track it through your country's post office tracking system. You can also receive notifications via Australia Post. Below is the tracking area for Australia Post at https://auspost.com.au/
5. Items going to Australia, can also be tracked by contacting your local Australia Post Office and providing them with your tracking number. For Australian deliveries - contact is through the Sydney Office of Exchange in Clyde. Details below:
HOW TO USE THE TRACKING NUMBER FOR YOUR PARCEL TO AUSTRALIA
Items going to Australia, can be tracked by contacting your local Australia Post Office once the parcel arrives in Australia. They can provide you with the location of your item with the tracking number we supply you. For Australian deliveries - contact is through the Sydney Office of Exchange in Clyde. Details below:
Sydney VN Office
Sydney Gateway Facility
21-65 Factory St,
Clyde NSW 2142
+612 9204 3417
+612 9204 3462
You will sign for your parcel upon its delivery to the address you submitted with your order.
If you're not at the address you listed when it's delivered, a postal note will be left to notify you and the postal service will return with the parcel to the local post office. You'll take that note for a quick pickup of your items.
If you have any difficulties, email us and we're happy to trace it for you and send you the link to the page for your item. Just let us know. We know it may be the first time you've had to trace and track an item online. We're here to assist you at any time, so please don't hesitate to contact us.
We track each item and will keep you updated for your peace of mind.